see 1. All wedding consultations are by appointment only. At the initial consultation we will discuss in detail all the floral & decorative requirements for your wedding, including flower varieties & availability, colours, themes, designs, etc. A detailed quotation (based on your choices) will be emailed to you and we will be available for contact by phone and email to answer any questions and queries you may have. The initial consultation is complimentary, if further consultations are required they may be charged. Your Wedding flower quotation is valid for 21 days only.
http://villassanbuenas.com/2015/08/las-villas-de-san-buenas-to-plant-2000-trees/ 2. A €100 booking deposit is required to hold and book your wedding date. This deposit will be subtracted from your final wedding bill. If for any reason you decide to cancel your wedding, this deposit is non- refundable. If you decide to postpone your wedding, we will hold the deposit for use on an alternative date within 12 months of the original date, subject to availability.
http://findmybutler.com/2014/11 3. Once your wedding date is booked we will contact you approximately 4 – 6 weeks before your wedding day. This is to finalise the set-up and delivery arrangements and discuss any last minute changes.
4. Any changes made to a wedding order must be submitted in writing by the bride, groom or appointed acting party and is limited to a maximum alteration of 10% of the original booking total. Alterations can be made to your order up to 4 weeks before the wedding date. This does not include changes such as removal of bridal party flowers, these can only be substituted with items of equal value unless a prior agreement was in place. We order your wedding flowers approximately ten to fourteen days before your wedding date, dependent on type of flowers chosen. You will not be allowed to make any changes after the order has been placed without additional fees. We will however try to make small changes where possible to accommodate your needs.
5. As fresh flowers and foliage are living products, there are occasions when certain varieties may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source flowers accordingly, sometimes we are unable to obtain a particular type/shade of flower. All fresh flowers and foliage are subject to availability and stringent quality checks, as such Woodland Flowers reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of the previously chosen variety.
6. The total balance owed for your wedding flowers will be issued to you after your finalisation is complete. The final payment must be paid in full a minimum of 14 days before the wedding date, a specific date is noted on your booking confirmation. Woodland Flowers reserves the right to cancel any wedding flower booking if payment is not made in full by this time.
7. Prices quoted will take into consideration a premium for weddings occurring on dates surrounding Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Christmas & New Year. Set Package prices are not valid for these times and are also subject to a premium.
8. Payment of deposit is an acknowledgement of acceptance of Terms & Conditions.